This city is one giant 24/7 restaurant! There’s always something cooking. This trip is designed for anyone, being a foodie or not, to taste many different local dishes and immerse themselves in the street food culture. As part of this food hunt, we will take you around the city, driving by major attractions and visit some of the city’s most vibrant and happening areas. Like they said, as the sun goes down, things heat up in Ho Chi Minh City. Definitely a unique way to experience Saigon!
Please let us know your food preference or restrictions so that we can adapt it for your yummiest experience!
Start: 17:00 – Finish: 21:00 (4.5 hours) Can be customized
Option: Motorbike/ Private car (We highly recommend the motorbike option since it is the best way to really feel the energy of this city)
- Backpacker streets where we will have a short briefing on the night activities.
- Make our way over to District 4 to see the contrasts of lifestyle of central Saigon and its outer edges.
- Proceed across another bridge to catch the sunset over the city center with beautiful views of the Saigon river and legendary hotels.
- Stop at Thu Thiem bridge in District 2 to take photos. Our first food stop will be at a street stall that serves many kinds of BBQ.
- Crossing District 1 we will make a stop at one of the best meat ball bánh mì (Vietnamese baguette with pate, pork and herbs) stands in the city. The baguette is so good that the owner opens at 3pm and usually sells out by 8pm.
- Next stop is a restaurant that serves up traditional Vietnamese dishes, including delicious glutenous rice cakes dressed with peanuts and leafy green seasonings.
- Crossing over into Chinatown (District 5) we will stop by an 80-year-old institution in Saigon. Here several traditional sweet snacks will be served to sample. Everything from sweet custards to fresh fruits in succulent syrups. It’s a great way to cap off an evening of the many savory meat delights.
- From District 5 the trip will take us down the popular shopping street of Nguyen Trai and back to your apartment.
- 64 USD/ person/ motorbike
- Starting from 99 USD/ person/ car
Tour price includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your place
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Motorbike with helmet/ Car with AC
- Entrance fees
- Meals: different kinds of street food dishes
- Drinks: fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink.
- Travel insurance
- Itinerary is subject to change slightly due to the time you book therefore the availability of entrance of these places
- Prices are subject to change due to the time you book (national holiday, etc.)
Please contact us if you want to book.
Hope to see you soon! Happy traveling!
$58 / Once / Per Guest