What could be better way to learn about Ho Chi Minh City than spending a day weaving through its famous boulevards from the back of a bike? Formerly nicknamed “the Pearl of the Far East”, this city has a lot to offer, from the bustling streets to the quiet areas, from historic monuments to modern skyscrapers, from its international feels to the daily local life. So, tighten your helmet, soak up the atmosphere of the dynamic city, ride along with us into some hidden places and try some of the best Vietnamese cuisine and beverages along the way.
Start: 08:30 – Finish: 16:30 (8 hours) Can be customized
Option: Motorbike only (This is the best way to really feel the energy of this city)
- Drive down Saigon’s busy streets that are waking up from morning sunlight and stop at one of Saigon’s iconic locations – Thich Quang Duc monk statue to relive one the most emotional moments of the war.
- The weapon storage bunker: an unusual yet fascinating insight into the history of Saigon.
- A quick stop at Saigon’s smoothie and juice “drive-through” shop where you can try a delicious blend of many tropical fruits.
- District 5 – Cho Lon – Chinatown of Saigon: discover a vibrant wholesale market where the majority of goods trading in town occurs. You can find almost anything here.
- Try “bánh mì” – a delicious Vietnamese baguette with pate, pork and herbs (with the kick of fresh chili, if you’re up for it).
- Zigzag through District 5 into District 1 where we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit one of the city most famous and most beautiful pagodas: chill out and experience the afternoon Buddhist service.
69 USD/ person/ motorbike
Tour price includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your place
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Motorbike with helmet
- Entrance fees
- Meals: delicious lunch
- Drinks: fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink.
- Travel insurance
- Itinerary is subject to change slightly due to the time you book and the availability of entrance of these places
- Prices are subject to change due to the time you book (national holiday, etc.)
Please contact us if you want to book.
Hope to see you soon! Happy traveling!
$69 / Once / Per Guest