If you ever wondered whether Vietnam has a religion of its own, the answer is yes. It’s Caodaism (in Vietnamese: Cao Đài). If you want to learn more about this religion, this trip is for you. You will also have the chance to freshen up on the history of the war and crawl around a portion of the famous 121 km long, multiple-layered Cu Chi tunnels. Religion, history, scenery, culture, food, this trip covers it all.
Start: 08:00 – Finish: 17:00 (8 hours) Can be customized
Option: Private car
- Head out to the temple in Tay Ninh province with some nice scenery along the way.
- Learn about the beautiful architecture of the temple, see the ceremony of Caodaism at midday.
- Enjoy delicious Vietnamese lunch with a large spread of local dishes.
- Drive through pleasant countryside to Cu Chi.
- The visit of Cu Chi tunnels includes weapon and trap exhibitions, authentic Viet Cong tunnels, different underground bunkers, firing ranges, and more.
- Starting from 150 USD/ person/ car
Tour price includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your place
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Private car with AC
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Itinerary is subject to change slightly due to the time you book therefore the availability of entrance of these places
- Prices are subject to change due to the time you book (national holiday, etc.)
Please contact us if you want to book.
Hope to see you soon! Happy traveling!
$150 / Once / Per Guest